School of Economics (SOE) COVID-19 Protocols for Staff, Contractors, Students, and Visitors – Mask Usage, Social Distancing and Other COVID-19 Mitigation Protocols for 2021-2022 school year
- SOE requires all students, staff and visitors to wear masks in our buildings, regardless of vaccine status. Masks need to cover the mouth and nose at all times.
- Attending schools and teachers are responsible for screening students for symptoms before arrival.
- Students may wear their own mask, or one will be provided by the SOE
- Masks will be worn at all times, except during active eating and drinking
- Other exceptions may include students with special healthcare needs upon recommendation from their primary care provider.
- Additional masks will be available for students if mask is forgotten or becomes soiled and/or wet.
- Students will be reminded regularly as to proper mask wearing, including hand hygiene before putting mask on and taking it off, avoidance of touching mask, and ensuring mask covers the mouth and nose.
- Every effort will be made to physically distance children whenever possible and the attending school will be responsible to determine the cohorting of students.
- SOE has hired a professional cleaning company to sanitize after each day. Additional sanitation methods will be implemented after any confirmed case.
- Attending schools will immediately notify SOE if a confirmed case has been documented within 3 days of their visit.
All staff are fully vaccinated, and do not need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless staff have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated staff will get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even if they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative. If a staff member tests positive on a rapid test, a PCR will be required to confirm.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org